Custom Search
Cen Cal Hip-Hop: God Bless, and Fuck the Rest!!

Search powered by Google

Monday, August 1, 2011

God Bless, and Fuck the Rest!!

Stockton, CA is becoming the closest thing to a bucket of mud west of the Mississippi.  We have our own fertile Valley, that is nearly at sea level.  Flooding is a bad word around these parts of California, having unexpectedly get washed up by the El Nino Storm.  Was it a Hurricane that hit the golden state?  Well that feeling is going to be resurrected when my financial dires will help my feed those around me.  I'm going to flood the dried up pockets of hard-working Americans.  We need help Mr. President, not Kabul, or Somalia, or even the Haitians.  It hurts to say it, but we all are starting to feel like the government is waiving candy in a childs face, only to hold it too high for the kid to grab.  My generation is literally retarded with their reasoning skills, or even basic comprehension, I feel as if I am supposed to have found a doorway to the other side by now, or maybe I missed my turn.  But I was never raised to give up, so I will keep on walking and maybe find another way through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

$10 of Free Music!

300x250 Banner for $10 Trial

FREE D.MENNIS


ComScore
SMS Audio LLC